Vet’s Experiences of Tail Docking, Castration, Disbudding &/Or Dehorning?
Do You Have Some to Time to Participate in Our Study?
- We are looking to gather feedback/information from vets in terms of their perceptions, beliefs & experiences of carrying out these procedures (i.e., tail docking, castration, disbudding &/or dehorning).
- You can participate in two ways: A short survey or 2. An Interview
- If you would like to participate in the survey, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser: https://sruc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/vet-survey-perceptions-management-of-painful-procedure
- If you would like to know more about the study, know more about participating in an interview or you would like to complete a paper copy of the survey, then please contact Lesley Jessiman (email@example.com; or Tel: 07871008935).
- Participation in this study is completely voluntary & all responses to the survey and the interview will be kept strictly confidential & anonymous.
We look forward to hearing from you!